What is the best chain for lockets by Kim Lee Ozawa. I prefer the sterling silver rolo chain for 3 reasons:
1. Strength - Rolo chains are linked together by evenly sized rings. This allows the chain to distribute its weight evenly, creating a strong and durable chain.
2. Beauty - Rolo chains are simple and classic. They compliment our lockets and will not take attention away from the centerpiece.
3. Comfort - Rolo chains, unlike some other chains, will not snag your hair or scratch your skin. 1.5 mm size Rolo chains look delicate, but they are strong and not heavy.
1. Copy and paste your picture several times onto a Microsoft Word document.
2. Once you have pasted your picture several times in Word, click on each picture, then drag the bottom of each picture to size it. Size each picture differently on the same page, and then print it out. You should be able to find one picture that fits your locket size perfectly. If not, repeat the steps above.
3. Open your locket and trace one side of it on a piece of paper for an approximate outline. Cut out what you've traced, but cut it a little smaller than your outline. See how that fits in your locket. If you're not happy with the fit, try again.
4. Take the piece of paper that you've cut out and place it on top of your picture (over the area you want in your locket). Cut around the paper with the picture and you're done!
* Sterling silver lockets are not watertight. Pictures may get damaged if you get your locket wet. Avoid wearing your locket while bathing or swimming.
When you are not wearing your jewelry, it should be kept in a zip lock bag. This will help prevent some tarnishing and protect your jewelry from getting scratched. Click here for more information on how to care for your jewelry.
Copyright © 2018 www.artedesigns.com Santa Clara, California USA.